I love poetry and motivational quotes. Some of my favourites are by Rumi, a Persian poet from the 13th century. I’m excited to dive in to my latest book, “A Year with Rumi”, which has 365 daily readings and is the perfect way to kick off a new year. In case you’re unfamiliar with his work, here are five of my favourite Rumi quotes.
1) “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”
2) “What you seek is seeking you.”
3) “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
4) “Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.”
5) “Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing.”
I hope you find these great Rumi quotes as inspiring as I do. What are some of your favourite motivational quotes?